State Farm Insurance
3565 Northcrossing Cir
Valdosta, GA 31602-1019
Phone: (229) 247-7127
Directions to State Farm Insurance in Valdosta Georgia
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Check for advanced agent licenses like CLU or ChFC
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent agents can provide quotes from multiple companies
- Captive agents only work for one company
- Check to see how long the agent has been in business
Insurance Buying Tip
When shopping for car insurance in Valdosta, talk to your agent about increasing your comprehensive and collision deductibles to save on premiums Car insurance costs less if you are willing to pay slightly more at claim time.
Call State Farm Insurance at (229) 247-7127 or talk to them in Valdosta for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Valdosta?
- Why do I need liability insurance?
- What are minimum liability requirements in Georgia?
- Should I carry full coverage?
- Why are premiums so high after a bankruptcy?