State Farm Insurance
2214 N Patterson St
Valdosta, GA 31602-2509
Phone: (229) 671-9980
Location map for State Farm Insurance in Valdosta, GA
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Check for advanced agent licenses like CLU or ChFC
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent agents can provide quotes from multiple companies
- Captive agents only work for one company
- Check to see how long the agent has been in business
Insurance Buying Tip
When shopping for car insurance in Valdosta, talk to your agent about increasing your comprehensive and collision deductibles to save on premiums Car insurance costs less if you are willing to pay slightly more at claim time.
Call State Farm Insurance at (229) 671-9980 or talk to them in Valdosta for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Valdosta?
- Why do I need liability insurance?
- What are minimum liability requirements in Georgia?
- Should I carry full coverage?
- Why are premiums so high after a bankruptcy?