226 Tunica Dr E
Marksville, LA 71351-3008
Phone: (318) 253-6015
Location map for Shelter Insurance in Marksville, LA
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Make sure they specialize in the coverage you need
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent agents generally work with more companies than captive agents
- Captive agents only work for one company
- Ask for their license number and if they balk, find a new agent
Insurance Buying Tip
Consider packaging your home and auto coverage together to get a multi-policy discount. Many insurance companies that offer insurance in Louisiana provide major savings when you combine your policies with the same company. Call Shelter Insurance at (318) 253-6015 or go to their location in Marksville to get an insurance review.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Marksville?
- Should I buy home and auto insurance from the same company?
- What are minimum liability requirements in Louisiana?
- What should my deductibles be?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?