3329 E Market St
Logansport, IN 46947-2100
Phone: (574) 722-9465
Direction to PLPD Plus
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Make sure they inform you of discounts
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Ask the agent if they are captive or independent
- Captive agents are limited to a single company's rates
- Ask for their license number and if they balk, find a new agent
Insurance Buying Tip
Indiana car insurance rates, are constantly changing and it's a good habit to compare rates at least once a year in order to ensure your rates remain a good deal. Call PLPD Plus at (574) 722-9465 or talk to them in Logansport for an insurance review.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Logansport?
- Why do I need an insurance agent?
- How can I file an insurance company complaint?
- Is Allstate cheaper than State Farm?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?