Outwest Insurance Service
747 NW 3rd St
Prineville, OR 97754-1430
Phone: (541) 447-5642
Directions to Outwest Insurance Service in Prineville Oregon
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Check for advanced agent licenses like CLU or ChFC
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent agents can provide quotes from multiple companies
- Captive insurance agents cannot quote more than one company
- Check to see how long the agent has been in business
Insurance Buying Tip
At your next auto insurance renewal, talk to your agent about increasing your comprehensive and collision deductibles to reduce your premiums Car insurance rates are lower if you plan to pay a little more before insurance kicks in at claim time.
Call Outwest Insurance Service at (541) 447-5642 or talk to them in Prineville for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Prineville?
- Why do I need liability insurance?
- Who has the cheapest car insurance in Oregon?
- Should I carry full coverage?
- Why are premiums so high after a bankruptcy?