Insurance Education Service
2804 N Oak St # A
Valdosta, GA 31602-1716
Phone: (229) 241-9998
Direction to Insurance Education Service
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Do not rely on yellow page ads
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent agents can provide quotes from multiple companies
- Captive agents are limited to a single company's rates
- Follow your instincts regarding the integrity of the agent
Insurance Buying Tip
To save money on car insurance, talk to your agent about increasing your physical damage deductibles to save money Auto insurance is more affordable if you are willing to pay a higher deductible at claim time. Call Insurance Education Service at (229) 241-9998 or talk to them in Valdosta for an insurance review.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Valdosta?
- Should I raise my deductibles?
- How can I file an insurance company complaint?
- Should I carry full coverage?
- How can I find cheaper car insurance for my teenager?