Farmers Union Insurance
1556 Maple St
Wheatland, WY 82201-2728
Phone: (307) 322-9129
Location map for Farmers Union Insurance in Wheatland, WY
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Ask friends and family for referrals
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent agents generally work with more companies than captive agents
- Captive agents are limited to a single company's rates
- Check to see how long the agent has been in business
Insurance Buying Tip
Consider combining your home and auto coverage together for additional discounts. The majority of insurance companies that offer insurance in Wyoming provide major savings if you combine policies with one company.
Call Farmers Union Insurance at (307) 322-9129 or go to their location in Wheatland for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Wheatland?
- If I file a claim will my rates go up?
- How can I file an insurance company complaint?
- What should my deductibles be?
- Why are premiums so high after a bankruptcy?