Farm Bureau Insurance
113 N Main St
Gordon, NE 69343-1523
Phone: (308) 282-1000
Map to Farm Bureau Insurance
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Ask friends and family for referrals
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent agents generally work with more companies than captive agents
- Captive agents are limited to a single company's rates
- Ask for their license number and if they balk, find a new agent
Insurance Buying Tip
Consider combining your home and auto coverage together to get a multi-policy discount. Many insurance companies in Gordon give discounts if you combine policies with one company.
Call Farm Bureau Insurance at (308) 282-1000 or go to their location in Gordon to get an insurance review.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Gordon?
- If I file a claim will my rates go up?
- How can I file an insurance company complaint?
- What should my deductibles be?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?