2716 Merrimont Dr
Troy, OH 45373-4388
Phone: (937) 667-9499
Map to Denny Bey
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Ask coworkers for recommendations
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent insurance agents are not tied to one company
- Captive agents are limited to a single company's rates
- Ask for their license number and if they balk, find a new agent
Insurance Buying Tip
If at all possible, never allow your home or auto policies to expire. It may be quite difficult to get insurance again in Ohio and the rates could be significantly higher than before.
Call Denny Bey at (937) 667-9499 or visit them in Troy to get an insurance review.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Troy?
- Does car insurance cost less if I get married?
- How can I file an insurance company complaint?
- What are car insurance deductibles?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?