400 E Cranford Ave
Valdosta, GA 31602-3012
Phone: (229) 242-5114
Valdosta, GA map to Clements Insurance
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Make sure they inform you of discounts
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent agents generally work with more companies than captive agents
- Captive agents only work for one company
- Check to see how long the agent has been in business
Insurance Buying Tip
Consider packaging your home and auto coverage together for additional discounts. The majority of insurance companies in Valdosta give discounts when you combine your policies with the same company. Call Clements Insurance at (229) 242-5114 or go to their location in Valdosta for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Valdosta?
- Why do I need an insurance agent?
- What are minimum liability requirements in Georgia?
- What should my deductibles be?
- Why are premiums so high after a bankruptcy?