440 Lincoln St
Lander, WY 82520-2832
Phone: (307) 332-5263
Map to Burns Insurance
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Check for advanced agent licenses like CLU or ChFC
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent insurance agents are not tied to one company
- Captive agents are limited to a single company's rates
- Follow your instincts regarding the integrity of the agent
Insurance Buying Tip
If at all possible, never allow your home or auto policies to expire without new coverage in place. It may be quite difficult to renew your policy and policy premiums may be significantly higher than before.
Call Burns Insurance at (307) 332-5263 or visit them in Lander for an insurance review.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Lander?
- Why do I need liability insurance?
- How can I file an insurance company complaint?
- What are car insurance deductibles?
- How can I find cheaper car insurance for my teenager?