Bill Rosalino State Farm
89 Zinnia St
Mission Viejo, CA 92694-0888
Phone: (949) 429-1626
How to get to Bill Rosalino State Farm in Mission Viejo
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Make sure they specialize in the coverage you need
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent agents generally work with more companies than captive agents
- Captive agents can only price your coverage with one company
- Ask for their license number and if they balk, find a new agent
Insurance Buying Tip
Thing about combining your home and auto coverage together to get a multi-policy discount. The majority of insurance companies that offer insurance in California give discounts if you bundle your coverages. Call Bill Rosalino State Farm at (949) 429-1626 or go to their location in Mission Viejo to get an insurance review.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Mission Viejo?
- Should I buy home and auto insurance from the same company?
- Can I drive on a suspended license in California?
- What should my deductibles be?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?