1213 Baytree Rd
Valdosta, GA 31602-2752
Phone: (229) 244-9856
Direction to Allstate Insurance
Tips for Finding an Agent
- Make sure they inform you of discounts
- If the agent is too busy to sit down with you, find a different agent
- Independent insurance agents are not tied to one company
- Captive agents can only price your coverage with one company
- Ask for their license number and if they balk, find a new agent
Insurance Buying Tip
Never allow your home or auto policies to expire. You may find it very hard to get new coverage and the rates could be substantially higher than before.
Call Allstate Insurance at (229) 244-9856 or visit them in Valdosta to get an insurance review.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find an agent in Valdosta?
- Why do I need an insurance agent?
- Can I drive on a suspended license in Georgia?
- What are car insurance deductibles?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?